The Liebster Award

Saturday 16 January 2016


So the lovely Amela, from BonjourAmela nominated me for the Liebster Award the lil' cutie. I was so blessed when I saw her little Twitter notification come through. You should all follow her blog - she's such a sweetheart. Things like these awards make me love the blogging community, it's great that we're all sharing each others work and there's lots of love floating around. It's a great way of discovering new blogs too!


First things first, how it works? Here are some rules:


  • Thank the person who has nominated you, and post a link to their blog in your post.
  • Show the award on your blog or in the post? (The easiest way is to save the image on your computer and upload it!)
  • Answer the 11 questions, asked by the person who nominated you! 
  • Write 11 random facts about you.
  • Nominate 5-11 more bloggers that you feel deserve the award.
  • Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.
  • List the rules in your blog post.
  • Once your post is published, let your nominees know they have nominated by you for a Liebster award, and link them to your post for more details

These are Amela's questions, and my answers: 


1. What's your favourite thing to blog about?


For me I'm very passionate about spreading awareness of mental health, and particularly the stigmas attached. As a sufferer myself, it's incredibly hard to speak up and challenge the world and their views on what is still a 'taboo' subject. However, my blog is my own space on the internet to share my views and I love writing long, lengthy pieces educating others, and yeah. Mental Health is important for everybody. 


2. Who was your first celebrity crush?


I want to say Robert Pattinson. Definitely fell in love with him in Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - which I cannot believe is 11 years old. I mean where does time go? On another note, I'm absolutely gutted about Alan Rickman's death.. so so sad. 


3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?


America. I'm not too sure where, maybe somewhere warmer towards Florida area. That would be cool. But then, I'd love to see what New York is like. But anywhere in America would be pretty swish. I definitely think the nice weather would be an attractive factor.


4. What was your favourite cartoon as a child?


Well it wasn't a cartoon, but my favourite programme when I was little was Barney. Like Barney the Dinosaur was my absolute jam. And I had the pleasure of meeting him in Florida, which was an absolute childhood highlight.


5. Winter or Summer?


Summer. But like crappy English Summer. I can't deal with too much heat, like I frazzle and get freckly and look about 10, which is not a good look. 


6. Justin Bieber or One Direction? (ha ha I had to :D)


Justin Bieber. But like recent JB, not his old bring stuff. Like, who knew Justin Bieber could produce such absolute banging tunes. I'm a JB fan all the way.


7. Favourite blogs to read?


I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Hannah Gale. That girl is just insane. An honest, hearty girl - whose content can make me howl outlaid or shed a little tear. She's so down to earth and her writing style is just goals. Another is the lovely Ellie at Ellie May Letters, she wrote a post on my blog not long ago. She's so sweet and deserves so many more people appreciating her writing! 


8. What type of music you often listen to?


Oh my. I'm love so many different types. RnB, Pop, Dance, Hip-Hop, even some Rock. I'm very varied in my music loving. If something has a good beat, then I'm probably all over it. Oh, and some good lyrics. That I can sing along to. In my car. Love my car jams.


9. What is your dream job?


I'd love to be working for a magazine, that'd be the dream. Either as like an editor, or even just feature writing for a magazine. That would be pretty cool. 


10. What's your favourite quote?


"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible!" Love a good Hepburn quote. 


11. Something that truly makes you happy?


Soppy, but my boyfriend. He's the best friend I could ask for. N'aw. 


11 Random facts about me:


1. I'm obsessed with pugs. Like really obsessed, and when I get one (which I will) he'll be called Jeff. 
2. I've danced, acted and sang since the age of 8.
3. I have two younger siblings, Callum and Mia. 
4. I hate eggs - like they make me gag. I can't go near them. Yuck.
5. I really want to live in America. 
6. I only have my ears pierced - I'm a real chicken and my pain threshold is stupidly low. 
7. I'm a very closed book, so it's nice to have my blog and the opportunity to be more open. 
8. I could happily live off pasta, all day, every day, for the rest of my life, easily. 
9. My favourite film has to be 500 Days of Summer, or Friends with Benefits - it's a tough choice.
10.My favourite musical has to be Wicked. I've seen it like 4 times, and cried every time. 
11. I overthink things. All the time. It's the worst habit I have. 


My nominations:





My questions for my nominees:


1. When did you start blogging and why?

2. What is your favourite film?
3. What is your favourite dessert? 
4. If you could only use one form of social media, what would it be?
5. Favourite highstreet shop?
6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
7. Where do you see yourself in 3 years time?
8. Where's your favourite place to go?
9. What three things would you take on a desert island with you?
10. What/who inspires you?
11. What's the best mistake you've ever made?


Thank you again Amela for voting me, I really enjoyed writing this post, and I hope my nominees do too! Good luck guys!


Love,


Soph x


Let's get social: Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram



Copyright © Pint Sized Soph
Design by Fearne