Style | 10 Spring Staples You Need in Your Wardrobe

Friday 15 January 2016




Stepping into Spring

I don't know about you, but I seriously hate this cold, frosty weather. I'm finding myself daydreaming about Spring, and the promise of it being slightly warmer!
In this post, I thought I would share some of my favourite pastel pieces that can brighten up your wardrobe, ready for Spring. Now, it wouldn't be a Soph-Style if it didn't have any monochrome pieces involved. I'm thinking of making a regular series of SophStyle, just sharing my high street fashion finds - so let me know if you want more of these!

I love creating these sorts of posts. I can spend hours on Polyvore. It's literally my favourite thing to do. I love building little stories from the outfits I choose. I guess that comes from my retail background, and my absolute obsession with clothes!

I've never been a real girly-girl, so I guess the colour pink has always been quite scary to me. However, as I'm now entering my twenties, I wanted to switch my style up. I'm throwing myself out there and getting on the Pink hype. It also fits nicely with my New Year's resolution to get out of my comfort zone more often.

Also, can I just say. If you haven't tried Topshop's Lipsticks, then you totally should. They are such great quality for £8 each, and I'm sure you can get them cheaper at FeelUnique. They're so creamy and hydrating on the lips and the colour pay-off is amazing.

Let me know if you have any high-street steals for this coming Spring!


Let's get social: Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram


Get Shopping Here:

1. Mango Pink Roll Neck    2. New Look Pinafore Dress    3. Topshop Tan Boots

4. ASOS Handbag                5. Zara Boyfriend Jean              6. Topshop Lipstick in Naturist

7. Mango Peplum Top         8. River Island Sunglasses       9. Mango Slogan Sweatshirt

10. Topshop Skirt


Copyright © Pint Sized Soph
Design by Fearne