Topshop Cigarette Trouser

Saturday 23 January 2016




Hola you lovely lot. Here's another snippet from SophStyle, just for you. As you can probably figure - I've been absolutely loving Polyvore right now.

In case you didn't know - I love cigarette trousers. So when I discovered these bad-boys from Topshop, it was instant love. They're so flattering, and as I've shown they're so versatile. From wearing them being the trendy boss-lady in the office, to a well needed nightout, dancing the night away.

You can grab them here. For £39, I really don't think you can go wrong. All the pieces I've added are also from Topshop too.

I've had a long term, love/hate relationship Topshop, in particular, with their famous Joni jeans. I often found they all became baggy around my thighs after washing. And, they just didn't stay black. Which was not cool.


I'm so happy I've fallen back in love with Topshop. I've had years of loving their brand - but never really finding anything that suits me/fits me nicely. (Other than the odd playsuit for a night-out, and maybe a few basics.)

In case you're wondering the MAC shade I've included is Diva, which is just my favourite colour right now. It literally suits any skin tone too.

When payday comes they are definitely going in my basket! Let me know if you have any great Topshop finds right now, I'd love to know!


For now,









Let's get social: Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram



Copyright © Pint Sized Soph
Design by Fearne