My Beauty Wishlist

Saturday 9 January 2016


                           My Beauty Wishlist




This year I'm all about trying new things, and that also means new products. I don't know about you, but I tend to stick to products I already use and know that work. 

I have to be careful, especially with certain foundations as they can really break me out. As I've gotten older my skin has been more kind to me, but it still leaves me dubious to try other products.

I've been dreaming over the Nars Sheer Glow for a good few years, but I've always been scared that my skin would react badly to the formula. However, my skin has been a lot more accepting of different products so maybe I should give it ago.

After trying various foundations from Clinique (which still broke my skin out, despite the 'sensitive skin' range they have), to Benefit's Oxygen Wow Foundation and MAC's Studio Fluid Foundation, I've been unable to find that special high-end foundation for me. 

This is a list of a few items I've had my eyes on for a while, and since I've made a promise to myself to try new things this year - I definitely will be treating myself to a few, as and when I can. 

I've been obsessing over the Balm's Mary Lou ever since following Sarah Ashcroft of That Pommie Girl. Her make-up is absolutely flawless, and her eyebrows are so beautifully sculpted - she is my absolute girl crush! 

A lot of these products are no news to the Beauty blogosphere, so let me know if you have tried any of these products - or even have any posted reviews. 

Love,




Let's get social: Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram

Copyright © Pint Sized Soph
Design by Fearne