21 things I’ve learnt at 21

Saturday 4 February 2017

21 thing I've learn at 21 - pintsizedsoph

So I've been a terrible blogger because this post has been saved in my drafts, for like, ever. 

My 21st birthday was in October, and I had the most dreamy week on holiday with my number 1 a.k.a Leon. We went all-inclusive to the Labranda Alyssa Suite hotel in Lanzarote, and I couldn't recommend it enough, especially for a sunny, relaxing break. 

I did a post when I turned 20, entitled something incredibly similar but I feel going through my first year of my twenties I've learnt a whole lotta other shit. 

So, here goes, 21 things I've learnt at 21:


1. Success isn’t measure by money but love and trust

2. People can be pricks 

3. University isn’t for everyone

4. You determine your own future 

5. I’ll never master a winged liner 

6. Shaving is overrated 

7. The number on the scales doesn’t mean shit

8. In general, numbers don’t mean shit

9. Loyalty is rare today, when you find it, hold it tight 

10. Sleep is always the answer, but only in 15-minute power naps

11. You can always count on your Mum

12. Netflix is always going to be a great investment, especially over food 

13. Read more

14. Stop taking everything at face value

15. Heels were created by a man, of course they’re never going to be practical

16. It’s okay to not have a massive friendship group

17. Concealer is your best friend 

18. You are more productive on 6 hours sleep, than 9 hours

19. It’s okay to like your own company 

20. A fresh fake tan will make you happier than chocolate ever can

21. Just keep doing you. 


I think it's important to reflect on your person growth, sometimes we're too hard on ourselves and I'm all to aware of being my own worst critic. I've definitely learnt some important lessons since moving out of home, and starting university again - maybe not any financial tips though. (So hit a girl up if you're a boss at budgeting). 



Can you relate to any of these? or have you learnt some tough lessons this year - let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear your thoughts!


Love,



Copyright © Pint Sized Soph
Design by Fearne