A Christmas Gift Guide: For Her

Friday 2 December 2016


7. Pandora Ring  £55 | 8. Moroccan Oil  £31.85 | 9. Elf Pyjamas £19.99

If you're anything like me you've probably left your Christmas shopping till the last minute. For years of working in retail, and being paid on the 24th, I'm used to dealing with the Christmas Eve panic. For any normal person out there - don't do that. Absolutely chaos.

Here are a few ideas for those last minute prezzies for your loved ones, especially those confused boyfriends wondering what's the difference between a highlighter and a blusher.

The Naked 2 palette is my absolutely make-up staple right now, I can't believe how slow I've been to get on that hype. Then Converse released their new range of rose-gold trainers, and of course I was obsessed. I mean, classic blogger - who doesn't love anything rose gold? Needless to say Alien is forever my favourite scent, if you find yourself near a perfume shop gift it a smell, you'll fall in love. What's on your Christmas list this year - any of these bad boys?

Love,
Copyright © Pint Sized Soph
Design by Fearne