The Beauty Tag

Saturday 2 April 2016

The Beauty Tag - Sophie Anne Hamilton

I've seen this tag floating around the blogosphere, and most recently I saw this post over on Haley Joeann's blog and I really wanted to give this a try! I don't really do too many beauty-related posts on my blog other than the odd holy grails featured in my monthly favourites, and I'm hardly an expert (lol).


However, I thought I would give it a go. Let me know, or tweet me if you decide to join in on this tag too!

1. What is your biggest beauty product addiction?

I think I'm addicted to buying foundations, which might seem a funny one. I've tried so many, but I keep finding myself picking up the L'Oreal True Match Perfection or the Infallible one.

I'm just never satisfied with one foundation - I'm still on the hunt for an absolute holy grail. Let me know if you have any suggestions for those with combination and/or blemish prone skin.

2. How many products from your addition do you have?

Probably far too many. Right now, I have at least 2 of the L'Oreal foundations on the go, I just recently picked up the foundation from New Look. I'm normally a bit skeptical of high-street stores and their make-up ranges, but I've used the New Look one before and it gives really good coverage for a little under £5. So it's a bargain, right? I'm allowed to have it.


3. What is one beauty product you hate?

I wouldn't say I hate it, but I definitely have a love/hate relationship with fake tan. I just CBA, anyone else? I couldn't image bringing myself to wear it daily, but I love actually having a tan? Anyone just feel like they feel 3 stone lighter and the fittest they've ever looked? Cus I sure do with a tan. But it's just so much effort with the up-keep of it all. I'm a low-maintence kinda gal.


4. What has been your biggest challenge in beauty?

Probably the whole contouring trend, I mean, haven't we always contoured with bronzer? I just don't get it. I haven't got time to apply a base, and then go in with a cream contour kit and have a flawless face like Kimmy K. Yeah, maybe on a night-out (if I can be bothered), but certainly not daily.

5. What is one beauty comfort zone you don't ever think you'll leave?

I don't think I could leave the house without my eyebrows on... I seriously think they can make or break a face, and when I have mine on point (very rarely) I think my day is going to be at least 80% better than normal.

6. What is one beauty thing you suck at?

I probably really suck at any sort of eye-make up. I enjoy watching Youtube tutorials on a really dramatic smoky eye, but I know I'll just balls any attempt on myself. I'm just a boring kinda gal, and use my trusty Iconic 1 Palette from Makeup Revolution and generally go for the light beige/browny shades all over the lid - I might throw a bit of eyeliner in if you're lucky.

7. What is one trent in beauty you don't understand? 

Probably strobing, I mean, people look amazing using this technique but I just don't understand it. I love me some highlighter, but I think it's a little much for like daily life. Maybe it's because I suck at make-up but I just can't get my head around it.


I loved this tag, and I hope you do too. Let me know in the comments if you try out this tag too, I'd love to hear your answers - I need all the beauty help I can get!


For now,






Follow
Copyright © Pint Sized Soph
Design by Fearne